Only available for Vipps. All new integrations use the ePayment API.
The eCommerce API (eCom API) allows you to create various online payment flows, including express checkout. Initiate payments, get payment details, capture payments, and refund payments.
How it works
- eCommerce and Express Checkout demo pages: Try out the demo webshop to experiment with using eCommerce and Express Checkout.
- How the eCom API works online: Let your customers pay with Vipps online or in your app. All your customer needs to provide is their mobile number, then they pay in Vipps with one click.
- How the eCom API works in the Store: How the Vipps eCom API can be integrated in your Point Of Sale (POS) system.
- API quick start: Run the basic examples in curl or Postman.
- API guide: Learn about the eCom API features.
- API checklist: Complete the checklist for direct and POS integrations.
- API FAQ: Look for your question among those people have asked before.
- API reference: Go straight to the endpoint specifications.
If you're new to the platform, see Getting started for information about API keys, product activation, and the test environment.