Available for Vipps unless otherwise stated.
Available for MobilePay in selected markets at the Vipps MobilePay joint platform launch.
The ePayment API enables your customers to pay with Vipps MobilePay from online shops and at the Point Of Sale (POS).
This API contains new functionality, so you should migrate it as soon as possible to take advantage of the improved user experience.
The ePayment API supports several user flows and can be used for any type of payment situation:
- Payments online (remote sales)
- Payments in physical situations (when the customer is present)
- Payments initiated on the customer's phone, or on a different device (including the merchant's device)
- Payments using QR codes
See Create payment for details.
The features of the ePayment API include:
The ePayment API enables merchants to accept payments using both the app and cards without the app:
How it works
- ePayment API: How It Works online: Enable your customers to pay with Vipps MobilePay online or in your app.
- ePayment API: How it works in the store: How the ePayment API can be integrated in your Point Of Sale (POS) system.
- API quick start: Run the basic examples in curl or Postman.
- API features: Learn about the ePayment API features.
- API checklist: Complete the checklist for direct and POS integrations.
- API spec: Go straight to the endpoint specifications.
If you're new to the platform, see Getting started for information about API keys, product activation, and the test environment.