API version: 1.0.
Endpoints to integrate
|Add an image to an order|
|Add category to an order|
|Add receipt to an order|
|Get order with category and receipt|
When the checklist is completed, notify Vipps MobilePay Integration Service at email@example.com. Include examples from the test environment, pilot customer info, and a description of the implemented solution.
We will verify the integration and contact you. After the checklist is approved, we'll send you the information you need to get started.
|Handle errors||Make sure to log and handle all errors. All integrations should display errors in a way that the users (customers and merchant employees/administrators) can see and understand them.|
|Include standard HTTP headers||Send the HTTP headers in all API requests for better tracking and troubleshooting (mandatory for partners and platforms, who must send these headers as part of the checklist approval).|
Avoid integration pitfalls
|Follow design guidelines||The Vipps MobilePay branding must be according to the design guidelines.|
|Educate customer support||Make sure your customer service, etc. has all the tools and information they need available in your system, through the APIs listed in the first item in this checklist, and that they do not need to visit portal.vipps.no for normal work.|
Flow to go live for direct integrations
- The merchant orders Vipps på Nett.
- Vipps MobilePay completes customer control (KYC, PEP, AML, etc.).
- The merchant receives an email saying that they can log in with BankID on portal.vipps.no and retrieve API keys.
- The merchant completes all checklist items above. Please double-check to avoid mistakes.
- The merchant verifies the integration in the production environment:
- We recommend checking this using both the API itself and the API Dashboard available under Utvikler on portal.vipps.no.
- Please note: We don't do any kind of activation or make any changes based on this checklist. The API keys for the production environment are made available on portal.vipps.no as soon as the customer control (see step 2) is completed, independently of this checklist.
- The merchant goes live 🎉
Flow to go live for direct integrations for partners