Available for Vipps now.
Available for MobilePay in selected markets at the Vipps MobilePay joint platform launch.
The Recurring API allows you to set up recurring payments for your customers. This allows your customers to pay subscriptions, donate, or make other recurring purchases without keying in card numbers or filling in long forms. In addition, your customers get a good overview of their fixed payments, and they get notifications of withdrawals through Vipps MobilePay.
For information about this product in Norwegian, see Faste betalinger (Recurring payments).
How it works
- How Recurring works: An overview of how the Recurring API works.
- How Recurring works with variable amount: Learn about using variable amounts.
- How Recurring works with campaign: Learn about using Recurring campaigns.
- Implementation inspiration: Get inspiration for how to use Recurring.
Examples of how to combine the Recurring API with other APIs for specific use cases:
- API quick start: Run the basic examples in curl or Postman.
- API guide: Learn about the Recurring API features.
- API checklist: Complete the checklist for direct integration.
- API FAQ: Look for your question among those people have asked before.
- API reference: Go straight to the endpoint specifications.
If you're new to the platform, see Getting started for information about API keys, product activation, and the test environment.