Endpoints to integrate
|Get Payment Event log
|Full and Partial capture payment
|Full and partial refund payment
When the checklist is completed, notify Vipps MobilePay Integration Service at email@example.com. Include examples from the test environment, pilot customer info, and a description of the implemented solution.
We will verify the integration and contact you. After the checklist is approved, we'll send you the information you need to get started.
|Make sure to handle all responses and states from the payment:
TERMINATED and the event
|Make sure to log and handle all errors. All integrations should display errors in a way that the users (customers and merchant employees/administrators) can see and understand them.
|Include HTTP headers
|Send the HTTP headers in all API requests for better tracking and troubleshooting (mandatory for partners and platforms, who must send these headers as part of the checklist approval).
|Add information to the payment history
|We recommend using the Order Management API to add receipts and/or images to the payment history. This is a great benefit for the end user experience. It is also mandatory for merchants using Content monitoring.
Avoid integration pitfalls
|Follow our reference recommendations.
|The merchant must handle that the
returnUrl URL is opened in the default browser on the phone, and not in a specific browser, in a specific tab, in an embedded browser, requiring a session token, etc. Follow our recommendations regarding handling redirects.
|Follow design guidelines
|The Vipps MobilePay branding must be according to the design guidelines.
|Educate customer support
|Make sure your customer service, etc. has all the tools and information they need available in your system, through the APIs listed in the first item in this checklist, and that they do not need to visit portal.vippsmobilepay.com for normal work.
Flow to go live for direct integrations
- The merchant orders Payment Integration.
- We complete customer control (KYC, PEP, AML, etc.).
- The merchant receives an email from us saying that they can log in with BankID on the merchant portal and retrieve API keys.
- The merchant completes all checklist items above. Please double-check to avoid mistakes.
- The merchant verifies the integration in the test environment by checking that
there are test IDs (
reference) in the test environment, with the following states:
- The merchant verifies the integration in the production environment (similar to step 5):
- A complete order ending in
- We recommend checking this using the API.
- Please note: We don't do any kind of activation or make any changes based on this checklist. The API keys for the production environment are made available on the merchant portal as soon as the customer control (see step 2) is completed, independently of this checklist.
- A complete order ending in
- The merchant goes live 🎉
Flow to go live for direct integrations for partners
See: Vipps MobilePay partners.