In this section, you'll find a lot of general information relating to the APIs.
- API keys - Find out what API keys are and how to get your API keys.
- Test environment - How to set up for testing the Vipps MobilePay APIs.
- Authentication - How to get authentication for API requests.
- HTTP headers - Headers to use in all your API requests.
- HTTP response codes and errors - HTTP statuses returned in API responses and the standard response body format for our error messages.
- Landing page - The landing page which opens in a browser and prompts the user to enter their phone number.
- QR codes - How to initiate payments in a physical setting.
- Redirects - Guidelines for how to redirect users to your website after a purchase.
- Applying for services - Find the process and requirements for applying for Vipps MobilePay services.
- Direct integration and PSP integration - Understand the differences between integrating the Vipps MobilePay APIs directly or implementing the PSP API.
- Point of Sale integrations - Learn about setting up a PoS integration.
- API lifecycle - Get general advice about API versioning and deprecation.
- Merchant questions - Read typical questions asked by merchants.
- Settlements - Learn how settlements are processed by Vipps MobilePay.
- Terminology - Find Vipps MobilePay terminology, including special terms from Danish, Finnish, and Norwegian.
- Payments - The payment request screen and receipt details in the Vipps MobilePay app. Payment use cases, success rates, card payments, and common problems.
- Reserve and capture - The difference between reserving and capturing a payment.
- Cancellations - Learn about ways to cancel a payment.
- Refunds - Learn about payment refunds.
- Polling guidelines - Guidelines for using polling.
- Timeouts - Standard timeouts for payment requests.
Detailed technical recommendations
- isApp - The
isApppayment flow in the eCom and Recurring API.
- Payment description and transaction text - Recommendations for payment description and transaction text.
- reference and orderId - Recommendations for reference and orderId.
- URL validation - Details surrounding URL validation in the eCom and PSP APIs.